Learn more about the event and purchase tickets at http://howtostayinyourlane.eventbrite.com.
Next week, The Digital Arts Experience (The DAE) will hold the first of its new DAE Discussion Series, “Branding in a Digital World: How to Stay in Your Lane.” This exciting and informative panel event will feature three of Westchester’s most prevalent branding authorities and will be moderated by Sara James, Director of Membership at the Business Council of Westchester. The event will open with a keynote on the relevance of branding by John Zanzarella, Chief Marketing Officer at Silverback Social.
Social media expert Chris Dessi (CEO of Silverback Social and a Producer of the Westchester Digital Summit) teams up with Creative Director Sherry Bruck (Harquin Creative Group) and award-winning designer Brett Yancey Collins (counterspace) in a discussion that will inspire you rethink how your brand can work for YOU in an ever-changing digital landscape.
If you own a business, are starting a business, or you make a career of marketing, this is the event for you.
What you can expect to learn:
- What your consumers retain about your brand.
- How your brand can work for you in the digital age.
- How to measure your brand’s impact on your audience.
- What the drivers of brand credibility are.
- A relaxing night of wine and hors d’eouvres
- Networking with other creative professionals
- Exploring The DAE’s innovative coworking community