This past Friday, The Digital Arts Experience hosted its first annual, “Happy Helping-Days Holiday Soirée & Silent Auction.” It was a wonderful evening, chock full of delicious food provided by ShopRite and drinks from Tony Russo via Aries Wine & Liquor. Many friends, family, and newcomers to the boastful 8,000 sq. foot facility in the heart of downtown White Plains trickled through the doors for a good cause.
Attendees were greeted at the front and given a “swag bag”, containing all of the necessary materials needed to participate in the auction. After being welcomed in, participants were given the chance to pose next to The DAE logo for a fancy photo opportunity. Upon entering the facility, everyone was serenaded on keyboard by pianist Rick Prokop of the Music Conservatory, who played a variety of Beatles songs, Christmas songs, and other mood-setters.
We now have our Silent Auction Donation form on the web. Please see the link below to view a copy.
The Digital Arts Experience invites your company to be a part of the first annual “Happy Helping-Days” Soirée and Silent Auction – to be held on Friday December 21st 2012from7-11P.M.
Your donation will go directly toward benefiting the March of Dimes Organization. We expect attendance of 50-100 people from the City of White Plains and surrounding communities.
As an official Supporter of the Happy Helping Days Soirée and Silent Auction, you will have the opportunity to:
- Display your company signage, brochures, and business cards next to your donation
- Include your company logo on your donation’s bid sheet
- Advertise for free in our program
- Include your company name on a sign which will be prominently displayed at the event
- Be included in our monthly newsletter, and have our readers thank you personally for supporting causes they care about
- Receive a receipt as well as a certificate signed by the head of The March of Dimes thanking you for your support of the cause
Give back this holiday season by supporting the March of Dimes at the first-annual “Happy Helping-Days” Soirée and Silent Auction, hosted by the Digital Arts Experience in White Plains.
Friday December 21st from 7 to 11 p.m. All-you-can eat and drink.
You’ll have a chance to bid on some wonderful items donated by local Westchester businesses as well as enter to win a gift pack from the Tuscany Café! Tickets are $40 ahead of time: http://happyhelpingdays.eventbrite.com, $55 at the door. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Music Conservatory of Westchester and the 911 Fund.